When looking for the right massage therapist, you can go through some serious gymnastics. Such as:
- Making sure the therapist is licensed in your state
- Making sure the therapist is certified for the type of work you need
- Making sure the therapist has experience
- Making sure the therapist can take your Flexible Spending Account Card
- Making sure the therapist can pass a background check
- Making sure most of the therapist's clients are happy with his/her work
- Making sure the therapist will be there or show up on time for each of your sessions
You can do all this and the articles referenced at the bottom of this blog will help you do this. But, if you want to cut through all the red tape, a massage studio is the answer. When a massage studio hires, they screen applicants for their criminal background, experience, licensure, certifications, and employment history. The studio can usually take your Flexible Spending Account Card or FSA Card or credit card.
For regular massage commitments, a massage studio can save you money compared to a private massage session. A private massage session in Dallas can usually cost anywhere from $80 to $150 an hour. But, in a studio with a membership commitment, you pay about $59 for an hour long session. A cost savings of $20 to $90 per session.
At Elements, what makes them unique is that, they work with you from the time you first call them to match you to the right therapist for you. From techniques to pressure to style, they look for the right therapist and not try to fill the next time slot. This makes sure you get the best massage from the very beginning instead of having to try therapist after therapist looking for the right touch. This saves you money and time so you can get rid of your pain or relax or whatever your goal is from the first time.
If you are in the Dallas area, your local Elements Massage at Preston Hollow can help. They offer an introductory massage starting at $49 to get you started and a monthly Wellness Program starting at $59 to keep you going.