Our BUSY NORTHPORT STUDIO is seeking a Talented Licensed Massage Therapist for Weekends!!
RATED #1 in CLIENT SATISFACTION, based on industry-wide independent market surveys ( 2012 & 2013 ). Our Difference is Our Service Path and the high quality company paid training our therapists receive.
JOIN the BEST, JOIN ELEMENTS!!!
You will be able to apply your skills, knowledge and the additional training you receive from us, to do what you do best, help people.
WE are NOT a spa. We are a therapeutic massage studio focused on providing the best massage possible for our clients. We affect many lives ---from athletes, to women expecting, to clients with chronic issues, such as herniated discs, fibromyalgia, and chronic lower back pain.
If these adjectives describe you (skilled, friendly, team-oriented, & client-focused), we have a home for you.
Skills and Experience necessary for the role:
• Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome
• Must be able to work weekends
• Must be New York State licensed or be in the process of acquiring a license
• Must carry professional liability insurance
The right candidate will be successful in:
• Delivering a high quality customized massage based on each client's needs
• Promoting the health benefits of receiving regular massage treatments
• Creating an unsurpassed guest experience by providing friendly and helpful service
What we offer to ensure your success:
• Plenty of Clients with a real need for therapeutic massage
• Health benefits available (w/ employer contribution)
• Retirement Plan (401k) w/ employer match
• Company paid training & development (hot stone, prenatal etc. certifications)
• Discounted liability insurance
• Flexible schedules
• We are willing to sponsor recent grads
• Large comfortable massage rooms w/ hydraulic heated tables
• Clean and beautiful work environment.
• Professional team environment
• Linens and lotions
We are open 7 days a week with multiple shifts available.
• Location: 824 Fort Salonga Rd. Northport, New York
• Compensation: $35 to $65 incl. tips (401K w/ match & medical available w/ employer contribution)