Availability: Sunday, Friday, & Saturday
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Related
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Cervical Dysfunction Therapy
- Abdominal massage
"It is my goal to bring people a little bit of peace. I love to help others be more body-aware & mindful of self. As with other Therapists, I feel that I don’t 'fix' people, I help them onto a path towards healing.
"I often warn people that I will 'geek-out' about massage. It’s true. If you ask me a question about massage, I will happily inform you of whatever you want to know. If I don’t know it, I will find out for you."
- Brenneke/Cortiva School of Massage, 650hr Program. Graduated 2006
- Therapeutic Training Center, Continuing Education several years in a row.
Most Experience Treating:
- Post-surgery injuries
- Chronic injury / Repetitive stress treatment
- Kinesthetic reeducation
"I have clients that have issues with neck, back or wrist injuries. Often, they suffer through their workday with these pains, saying they are 'used to it.' However, they reach a point where they can't tolerate the pain any longer. 90% of the time, the solution is a combination of care: Massage, self-care through exercise & stretches."
What makes your massages unique?
"I strive to complete work on the areas the client needs me to be. I allow my hands to find the trouble' areas, sometimes surprising the client with the 'spots' that they hadn’t noticed before."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- TMJ/Intra-oral massage
Completed Continued Education Courses:
- Cervical Massage
- Shoulder cuff injury
- Back injury recovery
- Deep Tissue Techniques
- Sports Massage
- Spa Techniques
Additional Courses / Workshops:
- Grounding Techniques
- Ayurvedic massage
- Jin Shin Do (Acupressure)
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"I love learning about other therapists' styles & techniques. We may all have had similar classes, but what each of us retains is so vastly different."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"Massage keeps me passionate. I enjoy watching clients leave happy & maybe even a little 'loopy.' It’s especially gratifying knowing that I helped them, in some small way, find relief from pain. An even more important aspect is watching change in another person's health. Seeing their body respond in a more positive, healthy way to treatments and getting to a point where the Client understands how to better care for themselves."
Preferred Provider for:
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.