Availability: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Saturday
- Swedish massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Hot stone massage
- Myofascial release
"I love being able to make a difference in people's lives, whether it's by easing their pain or just giving them a break from their stressful lives. It's great having a job where my clients leave with a smile on their face. I am passionate about natural health and healing as well as preventative medicine, and I believe that massage therapy is a vital part of this."
- Virginia School of Massage, graduated in 2007.
Most Experience Treating:
- Whiplash and other automotive injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Low back and hip pain
- Anxiety and stress
"I had a client once who, after the massage, in tears, told me that she hadn't felt that good in years. As I recall, I gave her a full body massage with special focus on her neck and shoulders. I have also had several clients who came to me with severe range of motion issues and after several sessions my clients had full range of motion again."
What makes your massages unique?
"I like to combine both treatment work and relaxation techniques to help the client to 'melt into the table' and come away with a feeling of well-being. I enjoy working with clients from all walks of life and recognize that each individual is unique, so it is important to listen carefully so that I deliver a massage that truly meets their needs and desires."
What Continued Education courses have you completed?
- Healing Stone Therapy
- Bellanin Facelift Massage
- Muscle-Specific Deep Tissue Techniques for the Legs and Hips
- Yi Ren Qigong Level 1
- Advanced Anatomy and Pathology
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Prenatal massage
- Lymphatic drainage
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Yi Ren Qigong (Chinese energy healing)
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"I appreciate when the therapist listens carefully to my needs and delivers exactly the kind of session I was looking for."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"The ability to make a difference in people's lives keeps me passionate about massage therapy, as well as the fact that there is always more to learn."
Juliana Radloff, LMT, MA60486683
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.