Availability: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday
- Deep Tissue
- Swedish Deep Tissue
- Sports related
"The first job I had in massage was traveling with Florida's number one professional cycling team working with the top athletes in the state. I continued to improve on my techniques as a therapist which led to traveling the world to gain further experience. I look forward to continuing my travels and improving my skill set in what I consider to the most interesting field of work."
- Everest University in Brandon, FL, 750 hour program, graduated 2009
Most Experience Treating:
- Low back
"I have had a client who has received massage for 24 years. She has enjoyed seeing me for the past three years, almost every day, because we continue to find new areas to work on that she has never had attention on before."
What makes your massages unique?
"I like to work on focus areas like low back, hips, and legs because of my background in professional cycling. I know what it is like to have all of those areas sore and tight, and I also have an understanding of what it's like to have them worked on."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Clinical Sports Massage - Advanced
- Thai Massage Certification from Wat Po, Bangkok
- Level 3 USA Cycling Coach
Completed Continuing Education courses:
- A Day in the Neck (8 hours)
- A Day in the Back (8 hours)
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"I appreciate when a therapist takes the time to examine troubled areas and discover underlying issues that were unknown to me."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"An exciting part of my career has been the opportunity to travel through Singapore, Japan, China, Vietnam, and Thailand to experience massage from therapists around the world. I have experienced styles that keep me passionate in learning those techniques."Jonathon Levie, LMT, MA60356640
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.