NOW HIRING MASSAGE THERAPISTS for Elements Massage in North Seattle
At Elements, We Believe in Respect
- Would you like a job in an environment where you are respected?
- Where you know you make a difference?
- At Elements, we provide a professional setting, a regular work schedule, and a steady clientele.
- You will benefit by working with peers and mentors so you can develop your skills!
Elements is a leader in the retail massage industry. Founded and owned by a massage therapist, our business is built on respect for our therapists.
Owner Glenda Poletti, LMP knows the physical and emotional energy it takes to give 20 - 30 massages a week, and ensures that her staff is provided with the tools, resources, and time necessary to thrive in this rewarding career.
Why Work for Elements Massage in North Seattle
Elements Massage in North Seattle has a reputation for taking care of its employees. Massage therapists enjoy working in a supportive team atmosphere where they share treatment ideas and learn new skills from one another every day. Elements also provides an excellent work environment, a consistent schedule with adequate time off to rest your body, and great clients. Come work in a true therapeutic environment and experience the Elements difference!
Our clients come from all walks of life and are all ages. Because we educate our clients about the many benefits of frequent massage, many are members of the North Seattle Elements Wellness Program who come for massage therapy at least once a month.
Not All Jobs Are Created Equal
If you are searching for a way to promote well-being in your community, gain experience, and touch many lives, Elements Massage in North Seattle can help you succeed. We help you focus on massage, not business.
We have beautiful studios that are calm and inviting, but the most important ingredient in our successful formula is our skilled staff.
Offering everything you need for success...
- Steady Clientele
- Competitive Pay and Great Tips
- Consistent Work Schedule
- Annual salary reviews
- In-Service and Continuing Education
- Lotion, Linens, and Other Supplies
- Free Monthly Massage**
- Discounted Liability Insurance
- Health Insurance Benefits*
- Discounted CE Classes
- Full Administrative Support
- Insurance Panel Credentialing Assistance
* Benefits start the 1st month after 120 days if full time (4 shifts per week).
** After 90 days if full time.
Apply in Person or Email us your Resume:
10021 Holman Rd NW
Seattle, WA 98177