- Deep Tissue Stretching
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Myopfascial Release
- Injury Treatment
- Sports Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Energy Work
"I care. That's the heart of it. I believe everyone has a potential that is being held back, be it an old issue or new. I have had varied careers, and I finally found the one that electrifies me and gives me passion. In turn, it is reflected in the quality and learned skill that will give you the experience that is best for you. Ultimately, it's the quality of health, body, and mind that drives me. Be it using simple massage techniques or combinations of Craniosacral, Visceral and other modalities to treat and enhance the body’s overall experience, and propel it forward. I'm a massage geek and intuitive! Enjoy!"
- Renton Technical Institute, 1092 hour Massage Therapy Program. Graduated in 2003.
Most Experience Treating:
- Extreme Headaches
- Organ adjustment
- Cervical Lock
- Lymphatic issues
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor Balance
- Sacral pain
“I had a client once that came to me just three times. He had to be driven by his wife and limped in with a cane. He was barely able to lay, stand or sit without constant, high level pain in his low back, hip area. Upon discovering that most of his lockdown was from his left kidney dropping into his pelvis I decided to use Visceral manipulation to return. First session client was able to walk out with much reduced pain and restriction. Second session, client drove himself and had minimal use of his cane. Client walked out the second time almost pain free. Finally, client came back for one more session. He was feeling good and informed me that upon visiting with his doctor, that the examination concurred with what I was sensing, and that he was having kidney issues. Doctor scheduled client for kidney stone removal in the next week. Client departed from last session feeling fully restored in his mobility and strength."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Thai Massage
- Advanced Lymphatic Drainage
Completed Continued Education courses:
- Upledger Institute- Craniosacral: CSTI, CSTII, SomatoEmotional SEI
- Barral Institute- Visceral Manipulation: VMI, VMII, VMIII, VMIV, Intraoral certification, Reiki Level II
What do you appreciate most when receiving massage?
"I appreciate communication and a massage that utilizes full range stretching and manipulation."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"First, it's the people. I find people fascinating. Secondly, every issue is unique and I feel like a detective; I need to get at the base of the issue. It's how my mind works."Edward Torres, LMP, MA00018364
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.