Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales and Client Services Specialist
Elements Massage in North Seattle is looking for a hands-on, bright, outgoing, friendly person to join our team as a Sales & Client Service Specialist. Your first responsibility is to facilitate an exceptional client experience by way of highly personable and professional interactions on the phone and in the studio; maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere; and selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program.
This position offers:
- Base compensation + success incentives.
- Be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and passionate for their work.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Long term employment opportunity and career advancement as the business continues to expand.
- Free monthly massage.
Highly qualified candidates should:
- Love to help people and build relationships.
- Have demonstrated successful experience with retail customer service and sales.
- Be team-oriented worker.
- Be proficient with computers, small business systems (phone, printer/scanner/fax, etc.) and software.
- Have attention to detail and ability to execute written and verbal processes and best practices.
- Be able to remain calm and confident under stress
If the description above excites you, please apply today. Join a fast growing company in a fast growing industry and just see where it takes you!
(Elements is a smoke free work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer.)