How to Choose a Massage Therapist
Apr 28, 2014
Finding the right massage therapist may require you to try a number of therapists. As you do, keep in mind their:
- Training - Are they licensed? Do they have the education to do the job?
- Specializations - Do you prefer a specific kind of massage?
- References - Do they have happy customers?
- Pricing - Is the massage at the right price point for you? Not too high; And not just a discount massage
- Personality - Do you and your therapist click & have the right chemistry?
- Location - Is the location convenient to you?
- Technique - Moreover, are they able to apply the right techniques to provide you with the massage you need & want?