Elements Massage – Mount Pleasant, SC
We are a franchise brand focused on one thing - massage. Founded by a Massage Therapist, our mission is to provide quality, professional, consistent massage at an affordable price. Our membership program allows clients to financially incorporate massage into their lives on a regular basis and provides our therapists with repeat clients. Visit elementsmassage.com for more information about the company.
We are looking for a bright, outgoing and friendly individual to be a part-time Sales and Customer Service Specialist assisting the studio Manager at our brand new studio. You must be able to execute the delivery of continual client service and comfortable with promoting our month-to-month membership program to clients.
- Sales & Customer Relationship Management: You will sell therapeutic massage services, memberships, and gift cards. You will book appointments, greet clients warmly and answer the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. You will proactively call members who have not scheduled their monthly appointment to get them onto the schedule.
- Marketing: Assist the Manager in enhancing the studio’s presence through social media and email campaigns.
- You will be expected to achieve set Sales, Frequency, and Retention goals determined by the owner (and you will receive bonuses for success!)
- Daily Operations:
- We will train you on different types of massage techniques & you will use this knowledge to match clients with therapists based on their individualized needs.
- Accurately and consistently enter detailed client data into our computer system.
- Maintain our clean and inviting studio atmosphere.
- Maintain approved operating policies and procedures.
- You should be passionate about wellness, personable, willing to learn, and able to work with a variety of personalities.
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Previous hospitality, spa or wellness setting experience preferred.
- You should have basic math and cash handling skills.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- High school diploma (or GED) or equivalent work experience (minimum two years) required.
- Computer proficiency - ease in learning new software.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Expect to work some nights and weekends – we are open 7 days per week.
- If offered the position, you will be required to pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
- Base hourly pay of up to $10.00 per hour based on experience.
- Bonus pay when sales metrics are met.
- Potential career opportunity to rise to studio manager.
- Free massages monthly.
- Elements is a smoke-free and scent-free work environment.
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO: MountPleasantMgr@ElementsMassage.com
*NOTE: If you are selected for an interview, it will include an initial telephone interview and then a formal interview with the owner. Please note: not all candidates will be contacted for an interview. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and thank all who apply.