Careers at Elements Massage™
Wellness Membership Advisor
2-3 Sundays per month and the occasional Saturday
8am-2pm or 2pm-7pm (looking for flexibility with shifts)
The most important responsibility of our Wellness Program Advisor is selling massage services and memberships to our Wellness Program. If you don't love people, if you aren't comfortable with sales or motivated to reach goals, then this is not the position for you.
Other responsibilities include booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. Every day is different and every day we are presented with new challenges. We're looking for someone who will be along for the ride and bring in a positive attitude every single day.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in the Madison area.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
- Dental Insurance.
- FREE monthly massage.
Qualified candidates will have at least two years of sales or customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team-oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software. Spa/Salon experience a plus!
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Join the Elements Massage team today!