Are you a Licensed Massage Therapist (or a current student ready to start interviewing) looking for a steady clientele providing a stable & predicable income? Are you also looking for a great team to join within a fun atmosphere? YOU'VE FOUND IT--SEE BELOW--APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Elements Massage Meriden (Located on the Meriden/Wallingford Line) has one of the busiest clientele in the country and we currently have openings for Massage Therapists due to our continued growth!
Our Studio is locally owned and operated. We are conveniently located next to Starbucks, Edge Fitness and Planet Fitness on Route 5. Our therapists focus solely on the healing power of massage and no other services or products. To see how satisfied our clients are, look here on our website as well as on our Facebook page. You will see that we have many very satisfied customers and we've only just begun.
Our Part-Time Therapists typically earn $30,000 to $40,000+ per year with dependable income. We also offer License & Insurance Reimbursement and Complimentary Continued Education Workshops. Therapists looking for just a few shifts per week can earn $30-$45+ per massage on average.
Principal duties include:
• Perform consecutive 55 or 80-minute quality massage therapy sessions. (We book our appointments on the 75 or 90 minutes which allows for a nice break in between clients!!). Because we care about your health and well-being, we suggest that you do not perform more than 5 massage per shift!
• Customize each massage based on our client's individual needs.
• Promote to our clients the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create an excellent experience for our members and new guests through a friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referrals, etc.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and general areas.
• Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management and staff.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
$30,000-$40,000+ per year (30-35 hours per week) or $30-45+ per massage
• 3-WAY PAY: Per Massage Pay with a Wage Minimum Guarantee, Tips & Bonuses. Our Current Massage Therapists average $30-45 per hour of massage inclusive of tips.
• Steady clientele to keep you busy which offers a consistency of income that our team members can count on.
• License & Insurance Reimbursement and Complimentary Continued Education Workshops.
• Safe, clean and professional environment and opportunities for advancement. Come grow with us!
To Apply: Please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter
Email your resume to: Meriden@elementsct.com
~or~ Stop into the studio and ask for Nicole or MaryEllen.