- Focused Work
- Hot Stone
- Pressure Level: Light Pressure
- Pressure Level: Medium Pressure
- Pressure Level: Firm-Medium Pressure
- Sports Massage Techniques
A good client for me is someone who is experiencing:
- Their first massage
- Muscle tension
- Being over-worked
- Tension due to athletics
What makes my massage unique?
Understanding and accepting the client’s needs. Once this is achieved, my knowledge of anatomy and my skills in massage can be applied to help the client feel more centered and balanced. Also, sharing this knowledge with the client for them to use as a tool to achieve a more tranquil and serene state in their everyday life.
What keeps me passionate about massage therapy?
- The fact that massage is a holistic approach geared toward helping people feel better.
- Seeing a vast variety of people who seek massage, there is always more to learn.
- With every individual comes a different pain, stride, insight, and experience.