Specialties: 90 minute sessions
- Focused Work
- Injury Work
- Myofascial Release
- Pressure Level: Light
- Pressure Level: Medium
- Pressure Level: Firm
- Pressure Level: Deep Pressure
- Sports Massage Techniques
- Trigger Point Therapy / Release
- Pre and / or Post Surgical Rehabilitation
A good client for me is someone who is experiencing:
- Specific needs to be addressed by an attentive therapist.
- Muscle tension and realizes that 90 minutes is an ideal time to get a therapeutically relaxing session, while addressing the pain points, by having ample time for focused work.
- Low back pain, my best area for focus work, including addressing legs, glutes, abs, and lower back musculature.
- Limited range of motion and wants to increase in as much as possible.
What makes my massage unique?
- Experience. Over 20 years. Having worked with pro-football, women’s pro-tennis, Olympic swimmers, triathletes, runners, bicyclists, golfers, and baseball. From pro to amateur.
- Pressure range. From extremely gentle (a senior with osteoporosis) to pro-football linemen to young athletes.
- Knowledge. I have an in-depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology having taught it for over 10 years.
What keeps me passionate about massage therapy?
- Variety/Uniqueness. No two massages are the same, even for the same client. Day to day we are affected by different things and it is my task to mitigate negative effects by using a variety of techniques.
- Knowledge. Having built several massage programs and teaching all aspects gives me a unique and profound understanding of muscles and the infinite variety in what causes them to be less than optimal. I have trained over 300 therapists to optimize their technical skills and client-centered skills.