- Energy Work
- Focused Work
- Injury Work
- Himalayan Salt Stone
- Hot Stone
- Pressure Level: Light Pressure
- Pressure Level: Medium Pressure
- Pressure Level: Firm Pressure
- Trigger Point Therapy / Release
A good client for me is someone who is experiencing:
- High-stress levels - energy work
- A specific injury
- Specific goals they want to reach over time and not in just one session
- Someone looking to feel better long term
What makes my massage unique?
My approach to healing is sincere and solely based on my belief that there are natural alternatives to healing ourselves. Each client will receive a personalized massage based on their specific needs whether it is a specific injury or just a place to let go and unwind. I have traveled all over the world and studied alternative healing remedies, and meditation. I am passionate about helping people. I want my clients to have a long term effect both mentally and physically.
What keeps me passionate about massage therapy?
Seeing the results and the way my clients all leave feeling happy and stress-free. The ability to continually learn and grow as a therapist keeps my career interesting and the passion alive!