- Focused Work
- Injury Work
- Myofascial Release
- Pressure Level: Light Pressure
- Pressure Level: Medium Pressure
- Pressure Level: Firm Pressure
- Pressure Level: Deep Pressure
- Sports Massage Techniques
- Trigger Point Therapy / Release
A good client for me is someone who is experiencing:
- General or specific pain
- New to massage
- The need for relaxation
- Muscle cramps
- Tightness or stretching
- Headaches and migraines
- Exhausted feet
- Scalp massage
- Glutes and hamstring tightness
What makes my massage unique?
When someone has never had a massage before and you put yourself in their shoes, you can help them feel better. In turn, the work that I am doing is helping to change their lives and bodies in a positive way.
What keeps me passionate about massage therapy?
I am a caregiver and love healing others! There is no kinder way to help someone than through the power of touch. I am here to help alleviate pain and send my clients home feeling better than when they came in.
Other Languages Spoken: Creole, French