We are looking for a dynamic client focused massage therapist. Must be professional, clean, friendly, hard working, team-oriented and willing to work Saturday and Sunday. We are busy and currently have more business than massage therapists to service them. Your well-being and growth as a therapist is the cornerstone of our business. To assist in your development, we offer regular skills training.
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ to ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
Our Wellness Program is month-to-month, no long-term contracts which means clients come back because of the quality of your massage, not because they have a contract. It’s about a superb and effective massage. And it’s about YOU, the caring and professional therapist.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but offers powerful benefits for you. Simply put, The Elements Way™ for your career involves:
• A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
• Steady clientele and all the supplies you need.
• Flexible and consistent schedule.
• Rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage.
• Training and mentoring to help you continue to excel.
• Nurturing environment with time off to rest your body.
• We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering great massage.
Competitive pay and generous benefits package
• Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus
• Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
• Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance
• Valid Driver License, auto insurance and reliable transportation
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.