We are hiring Massage Therapists wanting to join a fun team with a great atmosphere.
This Location is Owned and Operated by a Massage Therapist who knows what therapists need!!
- Monthly Team Bonuses
- Great Atmosphere
- Competitive Pay
We are looking to hire customer focused, compassionate and highly personable therapists who want to be part of a fun team, who love what they do and want to help their clients in profound ways. Work in a newly constructed beautiful, relaxing studio with warm friendly team-oriented staff & management.
What we ask of you:
- Have a heart & passion for healing people
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (sports, trigger point, hot stone, prenatal, etc.)
- Ability to perform moderate to deep pressure massage for several consecutive hours
- Be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients
- Pass background Check
- Must have a CMT certification through California Massage Therapist Council (CAMTC) with over 500+ hours and adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Carry liability insurance from ABMP, AMTA or other similar organizations. If you are not currently insured, Elements has established discounts forProfessional Liability insurance from ABMP and AMTA for you to purchase.
Minimum requirement is 3 shifts per week, and A PLUS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK AT LEAST ONE EVENING SHIFT AND EITHER A SATURDAY or SUNDAY. Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements policies depending on shift length. Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends is important. We are open 7 days a week and have multiple shifts to choose from.
Elements is a non-smoking work environment.
We provide you everything you need to be successful:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible schedules
- Heated, Hydraulic tables
- Linens and lotions
- Discounted liability insurance
- Continuing education training and certification on certain massage protocols
- Free massages
- Paid training
- Work with a multitude of clients --- from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.
- A wonderful team and management to work with!
To Apply please send updated resume to email@example.com