Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales/Client Sevice Specialist
Elements Massage - Kent, WA
Join our busy team at Elements Massage in Kent, WA!
We're looking for a bright, outgoing, and friendly addition to our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS). Responsibilities include: Establishing and maintaining client relations; Selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our Wellness Program; Booking appointments; Maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere; and Answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience.
Currently hiring for part time positions. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail/services environment; Be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software. You will routinely be evaluated on your sales success. Compensation is DOE. Elements is a smoke free work environment.
- The opportunity to be a part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Kent
- A warm, professional atmosphere and a uniform shirt
- Training and proven processes to support your success
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding
- Potential for career advancement
- Free Monthly Massages and Family/Partner discounts.
- Your experience
- Your willingness to learn and share
- Your great team spirit
- Your wish to help others with their Wellness Plan
- Your upbeat and positive attitude
Job Information: Evening and weekend work is required. Direct deposit of pay.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the wellness industry.Submit your resume and hours of availability today! Elements Massage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us immediately