Availability: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Related
- Trigger Point
- Thai Stretching
- Injury Treatment
"I'm excited that I get to work in a career that brings people relief and helps them live a happier, healthier lifestyle. Massage continues to surprise me daily. It helps me to grow in both knowledge and skill by constantly bringing new challenges to the table. I strive to give my very best to each and every client."
- Big Sky Somatic Institute- Completed the Swedish Massage program in 1999
- Ashmead- Graduated in 2008
Most Experience Treating:
- Head Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Post Surgery
"I recently received a thank you card from a client which said this: 'I just wanted to make sure you know in your heart what a wonderful job you do! You improved the quality of my life so much; 20 years of dull ache in my shoulders.' That is all I can ask for; to be someone who improves the quality of life for others."
What makes your massages unique?
"My massage is unique because I listen to both what the client tells me as well as what the body tells me during the massage. Using both what the client asked for and what their body needs allows me to create a treatment that best fits the clients current situation."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Advanced Cupping
- Lomi lomi
Completed Continued Education Courses:
- Intergrated Table Thai Massage
- Cupping 1
- head, neck and shoulder treatment
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"I appreciate someone who is in tune with the body and creates a treatment that is tailored to my needs."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"Know and seeing that I am improving the quality of life for my clients is what fuels my passion. Nothing makes me more happy than to feel the appreciation that they exude after being in a massage session with me."Melissa Tobol, LMP, MA60042686
(425) 427 - 6562
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.