Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
"I love being a massage therapist. It has been a rewarding experience in which I can have the knowledge of so many techniques and modalities that can be combined to create the perfect treatment plan for each person.”
- Everest College, Massage therapy spa specialist. Graduated in 2012.
Most Experience Treating:
"I remember a client who had a lot of tension in her arms and shoulders. After our massage session it was great to see a noticeable change in her posture, and she was in an overall more relaxed state. She agreed to book future sessions with me and followed recommendations for self care at home."
What makes your massages unique?
"I do my best in each massage session to make use of all my knowledge from all my years of experience as a massage therapist. I also try to make my session flow as much as possible."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Thai Massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Ligament Influence Techniques
- Craniosacral Therapy
Completed Continued Education courses:
- Deep Tissue for back
- Lomi lomi
- Introduction to thai lomi
- Practical cupping therapy
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"I appreciate a therapist who has skills, who communicates clearly, who listens, and who enjoys what they do."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"What keeps me passionate is the fact that I can make a positive impact and motivate each person to continue their journey towards a state of wellbeing. I also look forward to how much more I can learn doing what I love.“
Eliana Yamamoto, LMP, MA60269969
(425) 427 - 6562
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.