Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Prenatal / Pregnancy Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Chronic Pain Massage
- Car Accident Recovery Massage
"I am excited to be able to work in a career where I can help my clients achieve their health and wellness goals. I feel blessed to come to work every day and see the smiles on my clients' faces when they leave a sessions feeling their best."
- Brenneke School of Massage, 650 hour program. Graduated in 2008.
Most Experience Treating:
- Chronic neck and shoulder tension
- Hip pain
- Plantar fasciitis
"I had a client who came in with severe neck and shoulder pain, and occasional shooting pain down her arm and shoulder. We started with two sessions per week. Even after two sessions, she could tell a difference. Within three weeks, we were able to decrease the frequency of massage and the shooting pain was gone with only moderate to mild shoulder tension."
What makes your massages unique?
"I let my hands and intuition lead me right to the knots and kinks, while listening to the client and clarifying what kind of treatment they need that day. Whether it's a headache-relieving neck-and-head massage or full body session, I ensure the client is taken care of."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Lomi lomi
- Oncology massage
Completed Continued Education courses:
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Bindegewebs massage
- Deep tissue techniques
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"I appreciate a therapist who is energetically present and uses intuition, yet gives me the massage I ask for."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"My clients keep me passionate. Being able to come to work every day and make a positive difference in someone else's day is uplifting. I also enjoy building relationships with clients and working together to relieve their tension and pain so that the can live their best life!"
Preferred Provider for:
- L & I
(425) 427 - 6562
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.