Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Swedish massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Myofascial release
- Sports Massage
- Lymphatic facilitation
"I was introduced to therapeutic massage after being in a car accident a few years ago. I was shocked by how quickly I regained full range of motion and felt like myself again. This experience has greatly informed the way I approach my practice. I always make my goal to not only address my clients' concerns but to also help them achieve optimum functionality so they can live the type of life they enjoy."
- Cortiva Institute of Massage Therapy, 1000 hour program. Graduated in 2013.
Most Experience Treating:
- Chronic and Acute Edema (swelling)
- Post-Surgical Edema
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Migraines/ Tension Headaches
- Pre and Postnatal massage
- IT band Syndrome
"I had a client who had been experiencing sharp low back pain for months. He was having difficulty sitting in his car or at his desk for more than an hour at a time. After two sessions he was able to sit comfortably for 5+ hours every day. He continued to get massage monthly an perform stretches during his own time and has not had any issues since."
What makes your massages unique?
"My first priority is delivering body work that is supportive of my client's individual needs. I have great respect for the body's natural healing process and my goal is to employ techniques that are appropriate for these various stages of healing. Whether that be a lighter touch through lymphatic facilitation or accessing deeper structures through myofascial release. Also, I understand that sometimes the body and mind just need time to decompress and receive a great relaxing massage."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Intra-Oral Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Bindegewebs Massage
- Neuro-Structural Bodywork
Complete Continuing Education Courses:
- Lymphatic Facilitation
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage:
"I appreciate thoughtful application of techniques and open communication with the therapist."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"The thing I love most about massage therapy is that there is always more to learn. I have the opportunity to continuously refine my skills and become a better therapist throughout my career."Carly Bonner, LMT, MA60404042
(425) 427 - 6562
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.