Licensed Massage Therapists – Elements Massage Horsham, PA
Convenient to Montgomery and Bucks County; close to Willow Grove and Ft Washington Exits of PA Turnpike
YOUR WELL-BEING AND GROWTH AS A THERAPIST ARE THE CORNERSTONES OF OUR BUSINESS.
Looking for a peaceful, professional, clean, friendly, respectful, team-oriented and client focused environment? Want to spend all your time focused on delivering the art of healing massage while someone else takes care of everything else? Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for massage, dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients, their community and themselves?
Then come talk to us.
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ to ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
Our Wellness Program is month-to-month, no long-term contracts, which means clients come back because of the quality of your massage, not because they have a contract. It’s about a superb and effective massage. And it’s about YOU, the caring and professional therapist.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but offers powerful benefits for you. Simply put, The Elements Way™ for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- Studio with significant marketing to ensure a steady clientele
- All the supplies and support you need.
- Flexible and consistent schedule.
- Free massages every month and gift card discounts
- Rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage.
- Training and mentoring to help you continue to excel.
- Nurturing environment with time off to rest your body.
- We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering great massage.
Highly competitive pay, clientele that tips well and generous benefits package,including assistance with health insurance, vacation pay, retirement plan and free continuing education courses.
- Strong modalities desired such as Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF. Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver License, auto insurance and reliable transportation
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.
Please send a resume and completed application to email@example.com