Careers at Elements Massage™
- Leading a studio wellness team to success with a growing client member base
- Sales focused mind – the ability to enroll clients in the Wellness Program and inspire employees to do so as well
- Create work schedules for staff
- Facilities management – Ensuring all guests areas are clean and ready for business.
- Administrative tasks – copying, filing, printing, and petty cash.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate, complete and timely for both internal and external clients.
- Creating programs to increase productivity and to reach studio revenue goals.
- Overseeing the Front Desk and Massage Therapist hiring process.
- Coach, mentor, and train Front Desk and Therapists in all key business areas.
- Complete performance reviews of staff
- Ensure all studio policies and procedures are communicated and followed.
- Ensure brand standards are in compliance.
- Verify all therapists are up to date on licensing, insurance, and training.
- Train staff on studio software.
- Staff meeting planning, preparation, and execution.
- Employee conflict resolution and care.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Addressing all client requests and disputes to determine areas of improvement and complete client satisfaction.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Management experience in a retail environment (preferably GM experience)
- Passion for health and wellness industry
- Sales/Membership focused individual
- Experience in the massage industry a plus
- Experience with MindBody software a plus
- Results-oriented, and customer-centric approach
- Must enjoy and be passionate about selling
- Demonstrates strong ability to lead a team of employees
- Remains confident and calm under stress and conflict
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Self-starter, organized, and able to manage multiple priorities (project management)
- Ability to establish goals and convert plans into action
Elements Massage offers an exciting benefits package that includes Bonus, Health Benefits, Short Term Disability, 401k, and vacation.
- Free monthly 1 Hour Massage Session
- Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Consistent Coaching/Training
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers for work on computers and other typical office-type machines. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
- Working in studio most days
- Weekend work will be needed