Education: National Holistic Institute, Petaluma (core program) & Emeryville (Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy); Tufts University, Medford MA
Specialties: Deep tissue, Polarity Therapy, MFT, Shiatsu, Thai Massage
Joined Elements Team: January 2016
"Julie was awesome. She was able to zero in on my problem areas and more than a day later i still feel great. And with a better range of motion than I have had all year."
"Easy, relaxing, friendly and the best massage of a lifetime!!!" Yngvar H
"Julie provides the best service ever, and I am a veteran of hundreds of massages and at least a dozen therapists!" Rick C
"Julie is terrific and listens to me about what works and what doesn't." Barbara L
"Julie gave me the best deep tissue massage. She is awesome & so sweet! I have recommended her to friends already." Kara F
"well versed therapist, clean, calm environment, easy front desk scheduling and payment process" Bettina S.
Julie enjoys customizing each session to address her clients' needs, employing a variety of techniques from boh Eastern and Western modalities. With a focus on engaging the muscle tissue to reduce adhesions and restore elasticity, her goal is to have you leaving each session feeling better, with an increased sense of well-being and awareness of your body.
Julie completed advanced training in Neuromuscular Therapy, and continually seeks opportunities and additional techniques to deepen her understanding of the human body and broaden the tools available to her for every client. She believes an effective massage is a conversation between client and therapist, and is always excited to find creative solutions to alleviate dysfunction in the body.
MORE ABOUT JULIE:
- CAMTC# 69077
- Places Lives: CT, MA, San Francisco, Novato
- Places Traveled: Colorado, Switzerland, Ireland, Paris, Barcelona, Germany, Canada, Mexico
- My Dream Vacation: Either Skiing fresh powder or lounging in a beach cabana
- Philosophy on Healing: Listen to your body eat well, sleep well, and play with dogs.
- In my other life (before found massage therapy) I was in investor relations at a hedge fund, a drama and puppetry teacher, and a nanny.