Education: Milan Institute, Indio CA
Favorite Area Of Focus: Deep Tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu, Passive Joint Mobilization and Acupressure
Specialties: Deep Tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu, Passive Joint Mobilizations and Acupressure
Joined Elements Team: May 2015
"I love the service and professionalism of Stephanie Lee."
"The great young lady at the front desk recommended Stephanie, who is very experienced & a great fit for me."
"Excellent deep tissue massage from head to toe"
"Stephanie was amazing! She was very concerned about any issues I had concerning the pain in my neck or back. She was above and beyond friendly and great to talk to. She suggested stretches to help me out in the future and her massage was very relaxing and exactly what I needed! "
"I had a great message with Stephanie."
"I appreciated the time and effort to make me feel better."
Stephanie is a Certified Massage Therapist who completed her studies at Milan Institute in Indio, CA. She is passionate about helping the body heal and keeping the body balanced. Through her techniques in Swedish & Deep tissue therapy she is able to help you release tension in the areas of need.
MORE ABOUT STEPHANIE
- Places Lived: Palm Springs California, Sturgis Michigan and Richmond, CA
- Places traveled: Nevada, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Mexico
- My Dream Vacation: To travel for a month to see Korea, Italy, Tahiti, Ireland, Rome, Greece, Paris, Australia, Alaska and Canada
- Philosophy on Healing: Doing what makes your soul happy, having a cup of tea a day, and most of all maintaining your body with a massage to help relax and heal your body.
- In my other life I was a law firm, Office Manager.