Your Sessions Now Go Wherever You Do
Dec 4, 2016
Regular massage has numerous benefits, including:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
And now, in addition to all the wonderful benefits you have come to know and love, you can now use your prepaid sessions at any of our 230+ locations around the nation.
Do you travel frequently on business, or spend the cooler months in San Diego? Now you don't have to give up regular massage just because you're out of town. Simply let the studio know you are a client at Elements Massage in Greenbrae, and they will be access any prepaid sessions on your account.
Sessions must be used to pay for like sessions of the same length. Does not apply to Gift Cards or cash on account. However, if you'd like to buy gift cards for someone who lives near a different Elements Massage studio, we can create an account for them and put your gift sessions on their account, so they can use them anywhere.
Visit Elements Massage of Greenbrae in the Bon Air center on Sir Francis Drake Blvd., just West of US 101. Serving Greenbrae, Kentfield, Ross, Larkspur, San Anselmo and all of southern and central Marin County. Contact us now and we'll match you with the Massage Therapist who is the best fit to customize a massage that meets your needs.