Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales & Client Service Specialist
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting studio goals to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of
- Wellness Program Memberships
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Re-booking)
- Upgrades such as longer sessions or hot stone
- Adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and process to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including but not limited to
- Greeting every client with a smile
- Creating a calm environment
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology
- Matching clients and therapist correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
- Mastering our client management software (MindBody Online) to ensure accurate scheduling and retail transactions
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement with the Service path
- Addressing client requests and concerns professionally and efficiently, focusing on solutions and knowing when to involve management to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked
- Occasionally representing the studio at community events
Successful candidates must:
- Sell successfully without high pressure tactics
- Follow all regulations and privacy policies
- Communicate effectively with clients and coworkers
- Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management
- Demonstrate flexibility, proactivity and teamwork
- Actively participate in all staff meetings
- Complete tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor
- Record of Sales success
- Customer service skills
- Computer proficiency - Microsoft Office, Google file sharing, Internet Explorer
- Retail or massage/spa industry experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Knowledge of Web-based scheduling is a plus
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Must be able to work both opening and closing (evening) shifts, & at least one weekend shift
- Valid Driver’s License & auto insurance
- Monthly Massage
- Optional participation in a variety of insurance benefits through Aflac
* There will be more benefits coming soon in association with our marketing partners, such as fitness centers, yoga studios, and other wellness providers.
Starting Pay: Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience plus incentive bonus based upon your contribution to achievement of studio growth targets & operational excellence. And don't forget that monthly massage!
Schedule: Elements Massage is open seven days a week, therefore candidates must be available to work weekends and evenings as required.
If this sounds like you, then please come be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.