Careers at Elements Massage™
Certified Massage Therapist
Why Elements Therapeutic Massage (wait, there's more!)?
- Our massage therapists, as healers & care givers, are the centerpiece of our organization.
- Our therapists are trained to approach each client as any health care provider would, listening to the customer’s needs, affirming them and assessing progress at critical junctures to inform the therapist’s approach to treatment. Leveraging their knowledge, skills and background for healing and therapy, our therapists develop and recommend a treatment plan for each client based on his/her unique needs and desired focus areas. Developing and recommending a wellness plan tailored to each client is at the heart of our business model.
- Our proprietary process has achieved higher satisfaction scores and customer loyalty than competitors locally & in markets across the U.S., enabling you to build a successful following.
- We invest heavily in local marketing to drive business and to support you in building a robust clientele.
- Our EXCLUSIVE focus is on massage therapy! We are the only national family of massage studios founded by a Massage Therapist. There is no cross-selling of facials, body treatments or other related products and potions. You simply will not find a more professional, therapeutic, massage-oriented work environment where you can focus exclusively on your craft while other team members work to support your success.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Clean, professional, peaceful and inviting atmosphere, with design emphasis on quiet and uncluttered, spa-like feel
- All supplies and top of the line equipment (linens, lotions, music, bottled water, motorized tables & towel warmers in every room)
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing professional development - We offer 1:1 and small group training. Additionally, we provide online CEUs to support our team in the growth of their skills. We will work closely with you to help you be your best and meet your career goals. Join an environment where therapists share their tips and tricks in the spirit of collective learning.
- Management team dedicated to booking clients on your behalf, based on matching client needs (not on seniority) & arranging follow-up treatments based on your recommended treatment plan
- Beautiful six-room studio in one of the busiest shopping centers in central Marin County
Highly Competitive compensation compared to massage studios and even day spas in the area, including:
- Great hourly massage and downtime wages - we have a tiered compensation plan to ensure that your pay is commensurate to your skills and results
- Our therapists are employees, not independent contractors
- Bridge toll reimbursement
- Free monthly therapist maintenance massages (and trading massages and recommendations with colleagues strongly encouraged)
- Insurance benefits (optional) available by payroll deduction through Aflac
- Paid Time Off!
Modalities desired include Sports, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, Swedish, and others.
Elements Massage Studio is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from. Flexibility to work evenings and weekends will make you a more desirable team member AND give you the opportunity to make more money.
Come be part of the thriving team in our busy, beautiful Greenbrae studio. Located in the Bon Air Shopping Center at Hwy 101 and Sir Francis Drake, we are at the center of a fantastic customer base eager for local, customized massage. A current CAMTC Certificate is required or must be currently permitted by the City of Larkspur. All Massage Therapists must maintain CAMTC certification and liability insurance, and pass third party background checks prior to employment.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest, along with your CAMTC number, to email@example.com