Careers at Elements Massage™
Customer Service / Sales Associate
Elements Massage Green Lake is looking for engaging, outgoing, and friendly individuals to join our team. We have a beautiful, high volume, studio located in the Roosevelt / Green Lake area, where we see between 400-450 clients a week.
The WMA reports directly to the Studio Manager, however will have frequent interactions with both the Lead WMA and Lead Massage Therapists.
The WMA is a Sales and Customer Service role within an independently owned and operated studio, with a positive, fun, and engaging atmosphere, where they will directly contribute by creating and maintaining an exceptional experience for all of our clients and employees.
- Follows our proven sales and education process to inform and enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Consistently follows all steps in the KNOWETM and sales process resulting in a conversion rate of 40% or higher.
- Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in membership sales.
- Meets or exceeds the needs of the client—Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
- Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes, apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
- Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client times, client/co‐worker complaints.
- Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking, organization of work.
- Takes initiative and demonstrates active follow through, often anticipating needs and resolving studio and client needs as they come up.
- Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings and coaching/feedback.
- Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources.
- Sets high standards of excellence following procedures and a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Accountable for goal/objective setting and achievement.
- Acts with integrity and high ethical standards.
- Communicates timely and effectively with clients and team members (managers, coworkers, etc.)
- Maintains timely communications via lead calls, appointment bookings, membership questions, and appointment confirmations.
- Maintains studio organization and cleanliness, including a clean work space, lobby, bathrooms, breakroom.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations and Elements privacy practices.
- Completes and follows through on tasks assigned by management and leads.
Sales / Persuasiveness – Sells and educates clients on the benefits of massage and our Wellness Program, as well as on additional services.
Stamina – Performs well under pressure and stress.
Building Loyalty – Meets and exceeds client’s needs, builds trust and loyalty.
Adaptable – Responds competently to new processes and existing process updates.
Applied Learning – Applies concepts from training, feedback, and professional development.
Communication – Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retain.
Work Standards – Is accountable for goals and objectives, and has high standards for one’s performance.
Compensation and Benefits
$15/hr plus generous commissions for Membership and Package sales
Free Monthly Massages and 50% Off Additional Services
Friends and Family Discounts
If working in a rewarding sales and wellness environment, with career advancement (including management and studio ownership within a national company), in a fun massage studio sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
High School Diploma Required
Must have evening and weekend availability.
We prefer you live within 10 miles of our studio because of commute and traffic concerns.