Careers at Elements Massage™
Certified Massage Therapist
We are currently seeking to hire a full time or part time massage therapist to add to our existing team of excellent licensed therapists. We are a team committed in providing professional massage and excellent customer service.
- We are only looking for Enthusiastic, Team Players who strive to be the best in their field and want to serve clients that come in to receive a high quality, professional massage.
- We provide, Sports, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, and Swedish massage.
- You are not required to sell. Just give your highest quality massage.
- Elements was founded by a massage therapist and we not only care about our clients, but we care about our therapists too!
- Enjoy working in a comfortable, professional environment. We have an excellent team of massage therapists who focus on therapeutic massage and healing. We are not a spa, doing multiple treatments. We only focus on providing the best customized massage for our clients needs.
- Elements is member based and you will have a consistent flow of regular clients who come in for physical pain relief and or relaxation.
- Your will experience generous tips due to the high quality experience that our clients expect and are provided, from the minute they step in our studio.
- Ability to occasionally participate in local marketing events within a 20 minute drive of the studio, providing chair massage and customer engagement, is a big plus.
- Linens and Lotions
- Adjustable, hydraulic tables
- A safe, warm, professional environment in which to work
- Administrative support
- Free Monthly Massage For You
- Valid California Massage License
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver License, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly.
- Other techniques and modalities are a plus in matching clients to your skills
- Prenatal and/or Hot Stone certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
**Starting Pay: $18 Paid Per 1 Hour Massage. You should make including tips: 1 Hour Session $36-$40, 90 Minute Session $48-$50 and 2 Hour Session $70-80 ***If this sounds like a good fit for you:
APPLY TODAY! Please include your CAMTC certification number, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Celeste at 714-494-1068.
We are open 9am to 9pm, Monday – Saturday and 10 am to 7 pm Sunday.