- Blue Sky School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2016, Grafton, WI
Specialties or Training
- PNMT Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (Head, Neck, Lower and Upper Body Extremity)
- Cranial Sacral
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Swedish relaxation techniques
- Foot reflexology
Philosophy of Healing
Rest and relaxation of mind, body and spirit is essential for a fruitful life. Massage is one of the best things you can do to maintain a healthy body and renewed spirit.
“I saw a client with severe neck pain because of an incorrect sleeping position. After an hour of work I was able to release her levator scapula muscles and she had complete range of motion and no pain."
- "Michelle gave me an amazing massage"
- "Michelle explained what she was doing as she went & why. It was my first massage at Elements & was having some issues. Usually I don’t like talk during massages, but she was succinct about it. It put it all together for me. Professional, well trained staff. Quiet rooms. Front desk staff is knowledgeable as well."
- "I always enjoy my time at Elements. Colleen and Michelle are awesome! I was nervous through COVID to go back, but the staff and environment made me feel safe. Thank you"
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Hannah; Trillian; Drea; Mary Ellen; Nakia