- Blue Sky School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2016, Grafton, WI
Specialties or Training
- PNMT Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (Head, Neck, Lower and Upper Body Extremity)
- Cranial Sacral
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Swedish relaxation techniques
- Foot reflexology
Philosophy of Healing
Rest and relaxation of mind, body and spirit is essential for a fruitful life. Massage is one of the best things you can do to maintain a healthy body and renewed spirit.
“I saw a client with severe neck pain because of an incorrect sleeping position. After an hour of work I was able to release her levator scapula muscles and she had complete range of motion and no pain."
- Michelle gave me an amazing massage
- Michelle explained what she was doing as she went & why. It was my first massage at Elements & was having some issues. Usually I don’t like talk during massages, but she was succinct about it. It put it all together for me. Professional, well trained staff. Quiet rooms. Front desk staff is knowledgeable as well.
If You Cannot See Me, Try: Glenda; Trillian; Colleen; Mary Ellen; Nakia