- Herzing University, Graduated April 2015, Brookfield, WI
Specialties or Training
- Swedish Massage/Relaxation
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Hot Hydrotherapy/Heating Pack
- Pin and Stretch and Range of Motion
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports Massage Therapy
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Connective tissue massage and work on the neck and shoulders.
Philosophy of Healing
- I believe massage can help improve everyone's life, one step at a time.
- "I was seeing an elderly lady every week for a massage. She would come in with her walker and the entire right side of her body was stiff from a stroke she had suffered during a car accident. After doing some focus work on her right side, everything started to loosen up. After treatment she could walk a little better and she said most of her stiffness went away."
- I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked through the doors. This was my first massage and I was extremely nervous about it but Megan made me feel even more comfortable and relaxed. Very satisfied with my massage as well. Megan made sure to check in with me during the course of my massage to increase/decrease the temp or pressure just to ensure I was comfortable.
- This was my first massage ever. For me, it was an educational experience as well as a therapy - Megan taught me so much about my muscles, connective tissue, bones, posture, adhesions, etc., during the massage. I am starting the next day with more knowledge of how to help myself stay fit and de-stress. I will go into the next massage with the knowledge of what helps me the most.