- Lakeside School of Massage Therapy, Milwaukee, WI
Specialties or Training
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Deep Tissue
- Connective Tissue
- Trigger Point
Philosophy of Healing
- The healing process is a commitment and it takes time to resolve any issues. It is also more than getting rid of your aches and pains; it’s about learning to improve your entire well-being.
- “I had a client who had chronic headaches, neck aches, and shoulder tension. They were unable to find relief through medication, physical therapy, and constant doctor visits. By coming in twice a month for a few sessions, they were able to alleviate many of the symptoms. Instead of having headaches twice a week and being unable to check their blind spots on a regular basis, they resolved these problems down to having only one issue a month. Gradually, we were able to revert back to a once a month regiment, thoroughly maintaining the progress we had made and continuing to keep them problem free!”
- Kali did amazing work on my back and relieved a significant amount of pain for me. Also, the studio is nice and quiet and peaceful.
- Kali is an amazing therapist who really focuses on her clients' needs! I always feel so relaxed after and fully trust her. She is sincerely dedicated to helping to relieve high-tension areas, (usually brought on by my occasional over-exertion). Kali has developed incredible techniques for addressing sore neck muscles, as well, and I commend her for her efforts!