- Lakeside School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2004, Milwaukee, WI
- Marquette University, Psychology & Communication Studies, Milwaukee, WI
- Argosy University, Masters in Counseling, Chicago, IL
Specialties or Training
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (PNMT), hip and shoulder
Favorite Massage Modalities
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial Release
- Pin & Stretch
- Pinpoint Muscle Tension release
- Creative Mobility Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
Philosophy of Healing
"I take a holistic view coupled with eastern philosophy. I believe healing is about treating spirit, mind and body, and that you need to not only treat the symptoms but address the causes of pain as well. I aim to live a balanced life in all three aspects as well."
“I had a client who was reporting pain in their left shoulder with limited mobility and range of motion. Using a combination of Swedish, deep tissue, and active release techniques the client's pain subsided and they reported increased mobility, flexibility, and range of motion.”
- Consistently amazing; Jonah has been a veritable healer with deep tissue work on my shoulder and I am very thankful for the discovery of Elements Massage.
- I had a back surgery 14 months ago. There is nothing but a constant pain. I am from Indiana and come to Pewaukee to visit my son, daughter-in-law and a 1 year old grandson. My son made arrangements for me to have a massage from Garrett a couple of months ago and it relieved my pain for awhile. When I called to set up another appointment Garrett was not available so I had Jonah. I just wish that I lived closer to your therapeutic massage business so that I could come more often to have a massage by these wonderful gentlemen. It is SOOOOO nice to have some relief from pain. The massage has given me more relief than injections in my spine.