- Denver School of Massage Therapy, Graduated 2015, Denver, CO
Specialties or Training
- Deep Tissue
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy, Shoulder (2017) and Hip (2018)
Philosophy of Healing
- The body know how to best heal itself. As a bodyworker I facilitate the natural healing ability within our bodies.
“I worked with a man dealing with extreme back pain every day as well as numbness throughout his entire right leg. Through specifi work, stretches, and hydrotherapy I was able to reduce the pain to a manageable level and remove the numbness. The client almost immediately was able to sleep better and get more restful sleep. After only 3 weeks he was able to sleep through the night and limit his pain medications. After 2 months of a once a week massage he was able to maintain with 1-2 massages per month."
- He was very knowledgeable about the body's physiology and I received a great massage that really helped relieve my symptoms. I will now schedule routine massages because it was so helpful. Thank you, Matt.
- Matt listened to my massage needs and I felt so much better after.