Elements Massage®️ studios have been eagerly awaiting the day when we can welcome clients back through our doors. We are excited to announce that we are beginning to reopen our studios in compliance with the local, state and national regulations.
We have worked diligently during the closure of our studios due to COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards, so things may look a little different on your next visit.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- All Clients must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking* (verbal), prior to their session via appointment confirmation or reminders (verbal or email), and at time of session (written):
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Curbside check-in at participating studios (check with your local studio on availability), Clients may call the studio when they arrive and enter the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check and health screening questionnaire.
- Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Massage Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift)
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Massage therapists will wear a face mask. Face masks are strongly encouraged for all clients and may be required based on state specific orders. Please confirm requirements with your local studio
- For extra sanitation precautions, all blankets have been removed from treatment rooms until further notice and have been replaced with two sheets for warmth and to protect modesty.
AFTER EACH SESSION
- 15 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.