Elements Massage provides a stable work environment, fixed schedules, competitive pay, and a wonderful team environment. If this sounds like a place for you, we are hiring!
Work with the best clients, hands down
- Our clients look for a wide range of services. You customize the session based on the client's individual needs
- We attract clients who appreciate first-rate service
Surround yourself with quality
- On average our therapists have worked for us 4+ years
- Develop skills through CEU reimbursement, earned massages, and free in studio training
Transition with ease
- We need more massage therapists to meet our client demand so you will start with a full schedule
- We supply sheets, towels, hot stones, oil, hydraulic tables, blankets, pillows, as well as a professional environment and of course, the clients. All you need to do is come to work and do what you do best, “massage therapy”
- Flexible schedules with morning, night, and weekend shifts available
- Enjoy the many benefits we offer including, health & dental insurance, retirement plans, paid vacation, aflac
For more information about our location, visit www.elementsmassage.com/eastlongmeadow
Required license or certification:
- Massachusetts Massage Therapist License
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in our studio.