FULL TIME AND PART TIME MTs NEEDED. New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
At Elements Massage™ we focus exclusively on massage ...no facial services, waxing, body scrubs, etc. Why compete with other practitioners e.g. aestheticians, chiros, etc. for services when you know our clients are coming exclusively to you to receive a therapeutic massage? Elements was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences.
Well established top rated massage spa in Costa Mesa and the busiest Elements location in California! We need more MTs to fill a couple of vacant positions as well as to service our current and growing client demand! Check out our great online reviews on our website and on Yelp! http://elementsmassage.com/costa-mesa
* ESTABLISHED BUSY SPA located at busy intersection @ Harbor Blvd. & Adams one mile south of 405 fwy in a beautiful shopping center owned and operated by South Coast Plaza Mgmt. Other tenants include Vons, CVS, Starbucks, Wescom Bank, Spectra Yoga, The Joint, restaurants, banks, etc.
* GENEROUS PAY - Top hourly base pay in area + generous tips + commission + bonuses! Base pay increase after 90 days, UP to $500 signing bonus for those who qualify!
* EMPLOYEE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT - We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and sponsor continuing education to learn additional massage modalities.
* FRIENDLY, PEACEFUL WORK ENVIRONMENT - Great team oriented work environment, friendly and supportive team members, supportive management & owner.
* LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED - Management and owner is committed to team’s success and client satisfaction. Check out our Yelp reviews!
* Work in a beautiful upscale spa environment with new, heated hydraulic tables, spacious comfortable breakroom, outside linen service, adjustable lighting/music in all rooms.
* Flexible work schedules . You choose your service limits! Other benefits include free / discounted massages, sick pay, medical, dental, vision, accident, disability, hospitalization plans available.
* Highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry amongst clients and employees.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- MUST have a CMT certification through California Massage Therapist Council (CAMTC) with over 500+ hours and adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
Accepting applications and conducting interviews immediately! Recent Graduates are welcome to apply. Apply today with a detailed resume including at least (2) professional references and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path. Local Candidates preferred.
PLEASE INCLUDE HOURS OF EDUCATION, MODALITIES PRACTICED AND WORK AVAILABILITY.
Please use the SUBJECT: Massage Therapist Position and email resumes to: email@example.com