You should LOVE where you work...
Work with the best clients, hands down
- Our clients look for a wide range of services. You perform the type of massage that fits your interest and skills
- We are known for the highest level of customer care and attract clients who appreciate first-rate service.
Surround yourself with quality
- Join our team of highly talented massage therapists who, on average, have 3+ years of experience and have worked for us 2+ years
- Develop your skills with paid monthly massage and free training including small group work, CE courses and one-on-one personalized training with your fellow team members
- Our team is passionate about massage and respectful of each other. Management listens & responds to team feedback
Transition with ease
- We need more team members to meet our client demand, so you will start with a full schedule
- Pick the number of shifts you want - no minimum shift requirements. We do ask that you be flexible with night & weekend coverage, as that's when we are the busiest.
Grow your income
- Supplement your current pay with a reliable income
- Enjoy many benefits including bonus pay; PTO; compensation for late cancellations & no-shows; Insurance Contribution; Aflac; and longevity awards
- $300 Sign on bonus (Must average 20 hours of massage per week and be employed a minimum of 3 months)
(We offer full time and part time benefits. Some of the benefits include):
- Free Monthly Massage
- Free CEU’s
- Reimbursement for Massage and or Liability Insurance
- Town License paid for by Elements
- Assistance in out of state licensing
- Flexible schedule
Enjoy our hassle-free work environment
- No paperwork, no marketing, no product sales - JUST MASSAGE!
- Flexible scheduling & time-off
Take care of yourself
- Recovery time you need to stay healthy - choose between breaks after each massage or mid-shift
- Body mechanics training provided to increase effectiveness and promote your career longevity
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Does this sound like your kind of home? Apply now!
Elements Massage is continuing to grow at a rapid pace and is seeking 4 Licensed Massage Therapists to join its successful and talented team. Experienced LMT’s and Recent LMT graduates are encouraged to apply. Full Time/Part Time hours are Available.
The Elements Way for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- Continuous training and mentoring to help you continue to excel.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a flexible, consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- All the supplies and business support you need and a steady clientele.
- We take care of you so you can focus on delivering great massage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform 60 and 90-minute quality massage therapy sessions, with breaks
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal, MFR, Trigger Point Skills and Hot Stone/Himalayan Salt Stones will be called on regularly (Certification courses will be provided)
- Strong Communication and evaluation skills to meet clients needs, establish treatment plan, and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Valid STATE License
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
- $300 Sign on bonus (Must average 20 hours of massage per week and be employed a minimum of 3 month)
- $250 toward out of State License Transfer fee and MBLX assistance
- Average $35-$55 per massage including tips.
- License & Insurance Reimbursement
- Free Continuing Education
- Free monthly massage and additional massages at member rate
- AFLAC insurance
- Monthly Bonus Incentives
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance available
- Paid vacation
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume to: email@example.com attention to Sarah Dunn Studio Manager or call 603-290-5806
We look forward to speaking with you!