Careers at Elements Massage™
Assistant Studio Manager
Are you outgoing, organized and like to meet and talk to people? If so, this is the job for you!
Elements Massage of Bryan/College Station is looking for another member of our team to work side by side our current management team! This position requires enthusiasm, energy and commitment to higher standards. Ability to connect with clients is a must. Sales experience and management experience is required. Your success and pay will be based on your ability to sell, provide great customer service, and deliver the Elements Experience. You must live in the Bryan/College Station area.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lead and coach Massage Therapists & Sales/Customer Service Staff
- Sales experience (goal oriented)
- Professional demeanor and excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to handle client issues and or complaints in a professional manner
- Attention to detail and dedication to the well-being of the studio
- Ability to inspire and develop others in your team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Drive
- Prior experience with Mindbody online a plus
- Cash Handling Skills
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Free Monthly Massage
- Free Chiropractic Care
- Free Yoga Membership
This is a full-time position including some evenings and weekends (If you cannot commit to weekends. . .do not apply for this position).
Reliable transportation (Local candidates highly encouraged to apply) If you know that you are the right candidate for this position please submit your resume and a brief cover letter. We are looking to fill this position ASAP!
32-40 Hours per week!
Salary: varies depending on experience.
- Sales / Management Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Multi-Location Management is a Plus!
- College Station, TX
- Bryan, TX