We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual to help us grow and develop our studio in the Clifton Park area! This position ensures that the studio is delivering the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. The manager will coach and mentor all team members on the consistent delivery of our proprietary service delivery process in addition to overseeing all aspects of the daily operation of the studio. He or she will lead the team in terms of driving revenue via personal sales, client retention and local studio marketing efforts.
What You Will Be Challenged to Achieve:
• Oversee the maintenance and general upkeep of the studio to ensure an impeccable, relaxing atmosphere for clients
• Achieve and exceed studio sales goals for converting clients to Wellness Program members, amongst other key performance metrics.
• Assist the owners in hiring highly qualified staff who are a fit with the Elements culture
• Train, coach and mentor the staff on all aspects of service delivery.
• Lead by example and find ways to keep the team motivated and energized
• Oversee all processes at the front desk to ensure consistency
• Work with studio owners to create programs to increase productivity and reach revenue goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Ensure that the studio remains compliant with all NY state laws related to massage services and employment of licensed massage therapist staff.
What We are looking For from Top Candidates for This Position:
• Operations, retail sales, customer service experience (2+ years). Experience in a membership based business model (such as weight loss centers, fitness clubs, etc.) or direct sales business a strong plus.
• Direct supervisory experience in a fast paced environment with a diverse staff (2+ years)
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs in addition to strong ability to learn new software (or working knowledge of MindBody scheduling software)
• Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze and manage data accuracy
• Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to remain confident and calm under stress.
• Willingness to work an average of 45 hours per week. Some weekend work is required. This leader is expected to be flexible with their schedule, be available when needed and help with activities that will benefit the studio.
• Valid driver's license
• Proof of Auto insurance
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org