At Elements Massage of Clifton Park we pride ourselves on providing a single service – customized, therapeutic massage. This allows us to focus on delivering the best experience to every client, every visit. We approach every session as a unique one and customize the massage to our clients’ needs. The client experience is paramount and every employee, whether they are an SCSS or an MT, is committed to ensuring our clients leave feeling relaxed, refreshed and better than when they arrived.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of our Sales Client Services Specialist (SCSS), you will be the first person to interact with our clients, either on the phone at the time of booking or when they arrive in the studio. The amount of client interaction will be extensive which means you will need to bring your A-game every day since there are no second chances for first impressions.
We have a dynamic business model where we invite clients to become part of our Wellness Program whose members receive significant savings on massage sessions on a monthly basis. Selling the Wellness Program along with upgrades is a key attribute of a successful SCSS.
The ideal SCSS candidate has a proven track record of building positive, professional relationships with clients and are able to sell based on the benefits of what is offered. You have great communication skills, have a fundamental understanding of what it means to ‘wow’ a customer and are not afraid to get your hands dirty to do what needs to be done to maintain our exemplary studio standards. You have a proven track record of working in fast-paced, ever changing work environments and enjoyed every minute of it. At heart you are an energetic, results-focused people person who is enthusiastic about the benefits of massage therapy and want to be part of a team who believes the same.
Skills you’ll need to have:
- At least one year of successful sales, customer service and POS experience in a retail or similar industry environment
- Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Must be available to work up to 3 shifts per week plus Saturday and/or Sunday
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Ability to accept feedback and take the initiative to improve
- Experience with Mindbody and other web-based scheduling software systems a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
What you will receive:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Participation in our generous sales incentive program
- One free massage every month
- Invitation to participate in our 401(k) after one year of employment
Elements Massage is a smoke free environment
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
For consideration, send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.