Elements Therapeutic Massage was founded by a massage therapist and was created with you in mind! We're seeking client-focused, skilled and certified massage therapists with a genuine passion for helping clients in our growing studios.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience is preferred, but new grads with CO License are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to work a minimum of one evening and at least one weekend shift per week. Additional shifts to be determined upon interview / hiring.
- A strong commitment to the benefits of therapeutic massage and the ability to communicate them to clients
- The ability to listen to the clients' needs and consistently exceed their expectations.
In return, we will provide everything you need to be successful:
- We supply sheets, towels, hot stones, oil, tables and blankets/pillows.
- We offer a peaceful, comfortable healing space and, of course, clients.
- We believe in continuing education and have opportunities for free or reduced cost classes both online and in person.
- Flexible scheduling
- Studio growth of over 20% year over year
- Fee monthly massage for therapists
- Opportunity to participate in Aflac Insurance program after 90 days of employment
- Compensation averages between $29 - $40 per hour massage (including tips), depending on experience level.
To learn more about this position, provide a resume as well as a copy of your State of Colorado registration to email@example.com or stop by the studio.