Careers at Elements Massage™
Sales & Client Service Specialist
Sales & Clients Service Specialists *Immediate Opening* (Centennial (Near Park Meadows))
Elements Massage Centennial, CO ~ Easy Access from I-25 & C470
Our Teamwork & Winning Culture! Our studio has earned the highest customer satisfaction score in CO and is among the top 5 in the U.S. We are looking for the right person to help us maintain that level of service for our clients.
Everyone plays a vital role in the attraction, service, and ongoing satisfaction of our clients. Sales & Client Service Specialists are the first point of contact for our clients and create the first impression clients have of our studio.
We have an immediate opening for a reliable, outgoing, friendly associate to join our Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS) Team. If you are looking for a part time job (15 - 25 hours, evenings and weekends), are passionate about health and massage, enjoy sales, are comfortable learning new computer software, and have good telephone & people skills, you might just be a great fit for our studio.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of retail sales & customer service experience or the equivalent; be reliable, have a professional business appearance, good work ethic, and be able to relate and communicate well with our team members as well as our clients.
* Sales - You will sell therapeutic massage services and memberships that provide our clients an affordable way to receive the benefits of regular massage. A background in sales is preferred.
* Client Satisfaction - You will be responsible for operating the studio's front desk activities using our proven customer satisfaction model with each and every client. We are looking for the right personality who can greet clients warmly, answer the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience.
* Scheduling - We will train you on the different types of massage techniques which you will use to match clients and therapists correctly, and schedule clients accordingly.
* Daily Operations - You will create a warm, inviting and clean environment for staff and clients.
* Studio Goals - You will assist the owners & manager in executing customer attraction/retention activities. You will be active in achieving sales & frequency goals set by owner (and you will receive bonuses for success!)
* Receive a free monthly massage (required)
This is a part-time position, approximately 15-25+ hours per week to start. Additional hours may become available in the future. A variety of shifts are available, but weekend and evening availability is required.
We are located at the NE corner of County Line Road and Quebec in the Willow Creek Plaza (8200 S. Quebec Street, Suite A6, Centennial, CO 80112).
Please email your resume with available work hours. We will be reviewing all resumes and will begin contacting potential candidates shortly.
All employees must complete a background check.