Journal for Health
Michele Sottile May 1, 2017
For good mental and spiritual health, write in your journal 5 minutes per day.
This habit will change your life. Your journal will:
1. Clear your emotions serving as your personal therapist
2. Detail your personal history
3. Enhance your creativity
4. Ingrain and enhance your learning
5. Help you get clarity on the future you want to create
6. Accelerate your ability to manifest your goals
7. Increase your gratitude
8. Improve your writing skills
And so much more…
Five minutes per day is more than enough. Greg McKeown, author of Essentialism, recommends writing far less than you want to — only a few sentences or paragraphs at most. This will help you avoid burnout.