Education: B.S. in Computer Information Systems, Masters in Total Quality Management
- Deep Tissue
- Cranial Sacral
- Hot Stone
- Medical Massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Repetitive Use Injury Massage
- Lomi Lomi
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Structural Integration/ Rolfing
- Russian Sports Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point
Interesting fact about me:
- I trained racing Greyhounds before going back to school
- I was a professional Baseball player from 30 years ago
Why I became a Massage Therapist: I really just want to help people.
Philosophy on healing:
- The body can heal itself but it needs facilitation.
In my other life (before I found Massage Therapy) I was.... A director in Technologies Responsible for American Express Disaster Recovery Program.