Five ways massage can helps you look and feel better this summer:
- Keeps your skin glowing: Massage helps increase blood flow and removes dead cells from your skin, eliminating dullness and bringing fresh skin to the surface, which brightens up your complexion and leaves the skin nourished and glowing.
- Scientists now confirm massage can be an effective weight-loss tool: According toBody Sense Magazine, the natural form of therapy improves circulation and the supply of nutrients to the muscles. After muscles are exercised, vital nutrients must be supplied to them so that they can recover and rebuild themselves. Massage maximizes the supply of these nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow, which helps the muscles grow and burn more calories.
- Promote hair growth and health: Because scalp massages help increase blood circulation, it helps decrease dry scalp, itching and dandruff.
- Keep your skin hydrated: Massaging your skin with a massage oil or cream can leave your skin feeling nourished, hydrated and smooth. Moisturizing through massage helps your skin more easily absorb nutrients within the oil or cream.
- When you feel better, you look better: Studies have shown massage helps people sleep better, relieves pain and boosts immunity, among other benefits. You only look as good as you feel!