Elements Massage studios’ top priority has always been to be the best home for their massage therapists and studio staff, ever since the Elements Massage franchise system was founded by a massage therapist. Our philosophy is to provide the best work environment for our studio team members so they can focus on delivering an unparalleled experience of restoration and rejuvenation to our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before.
Our teams have been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the team members’ and clients’ experience to ensure we meet everyone’s needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. We have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which are outlined below:
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
KEEP IT CLEAN
Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean rooms and common areas
AVOID THE CROWDS
Optional curbside check in to avoid gathering in waiting area
EQUIP OUR TEAM
Temperature screenings and face masks to ensure our team is well and ready for your service
ENSURE CLIENT WELLNESS
Precautionary measures include face masks, temperature checks, and affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
INCREASE SAFETY TRAINING
Increased education for our team focused on smart, safe practices
RELAX IN PRIVATE
One-on-one services provided in the comfort and safety of your own private massage room
WHAT ELEMENTS MASSAGE® STUDIOS ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures between each appointment to deep clean massage rooms and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas, at participating studios.
- Employee screenings at the start of their shift in accordance with CDC recommendations to ensure our studio team is well and ready for service.
- Masks must be worn by all studio staff members when in the studio.
- Increased education for our studio team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature registering 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on state-specific orders)
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private massage rooms.